Monday, December 8, 2008

dear santa


Just a few things I would like to find on Christmas morning... (in no particular order)



I have wanted Ugg boots since I can remember, these seem to be the perfect combination of boot and cute. Now that I live somewhere where it really does get cold I want them more than ever! Just think how hip I could be with these on!

I keep reading about all these women who have made use of their kid's wii for this...can Santa bring both the wii and the wii fit? I want to be the hottest mom on the block!



This watch seems to be a little bit of everything and most of all it fits my style.


Earl. Grey. Tea. A constant supply of the good stuff.



This lotion (well, lets be honest all things Keihl's) is the greatest and now that I live in a windy, dry place this is the perfect solution. I wonder if they sell it by the gallon?



I know, I know its Chia. But really you have to admit this is a grand idea. Fresh herbs at your finger tips and it looks like it could withstand my brown thumb. Plus it would look so good on my kitchen window sill!


The cat's out of the bag, I'm a mommy. The one thing I have come to realize about being a mommy is that there aren't diaper bags for each stage of your kids life. This bag seems to be a close to perfect solution, the snap off little bag was the selling point for me.


For some reason target doesn't want to let copy the picture of these great brushes to put on my blog, so I am relenting and putting up the link. Every year I read about this great brush combo in all the beauty mags, its a good price for a good product they say. I say let me be the judge!
PS I think adding a kabuki brush would really make it a sure sell, but that's just my opinion.


May you find all that you have wished for this year under the tree on Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...