Sunday, March 1, 2009

life in the world of women...

not quite sure where to start with this post but here goes...when I was in college I had a great array of girl friends and it seemed they came from every walk of life. As a little social experiment (I didn't realize it was that until a few years ago) I had all of them meet up and have dinner together. It was a good time and a little interesting to see all of them interact, some mingled and some stuck with who they knew.
Fast forward to the present, I am once again in new place and having to 'start over' with friends, thus begins a new social experiment.
One thing I have noticed is that since my post college 'adult' life its harder to find a group of girl friends that all work well together. Who knew? I am finding this out in the new place as I make new friends that its hard to break into a group of already established friends so you end up with 'fragmented' friendships that potentially could never work together.

Wow and you thought junior high was hard, this grown up thing is a whole 'nother story.

-your wishing for a few more moments of simple friendships girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...