Tuesday, November 25, 2008

this was going to be a love (letter) post


So I have returned to seasons in the small town, its a good move but there is one problem...I own few cold weather clothes. I kinda fell in love with the new crocs boots, their cute, comfortable, warm and best of all I found them for a bargain. So I hurried my little self to the store and snapped up a pair, brought them home and put them on. I loved them, they were a little funky but cute enough to make it worth it. Here's the bad part, they have this funny seam-like deal where the croc part meets the sherpa part and it rubs. Worst of all, they are not leather so they will not stretch. I considered reverting to being the girl who would suffer for beauty, but these are crocs boots, should I really suffer? Wasn't comfort part of the deal?

As you may note this is a late night post, I think the sadness of having to return them is keeping me up.

Any suggestions?

-your favorite croc-less girl

PS I think I am going to call crocs and ask them to help me out. I have called them for other things and they are super super nice...I'll let you know if I can change the world with one call. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...