Friday, January 16, 2009

what you probably don't like: slacker blogging

my apologies my few and faithful readers, 2009 has put me in a funk and I can't seem to find anything nice to say and as a wise person once said "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all".

So here are a few things that have been on my docket of the like/don't like world:
  • the local school district was not going to show the inauguration at school because they 'didn't want to take away from critical teaching time...they have since given in (maybe it was the virtual swift kick to the head I gave them) and decided that the inauguration of our country's president is really something they can work into their lesson plans
  • January 20, 2009. enough said.
  • my allergies are off the charts, this part of the world is not nice to the girl with an opinion (it doesn't help that the temperature here can go from 70-20 degrees in a week)
  • I have started to make some mommy friends
  • Trader Joe's is still over 500 miles away....grrrr

I think this list is pitiful as a whole, I just may have lost my one and only reader.

Since I have little to humor or entertain, how about a shout out from all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...