Monday, February 2, 2009

fb: I did it

since moving to the great republic I have been influenced to join now what I call the facebook revolution...I resisted and came up with a good reason why every time. Then I caved. So here's what I like and don't like about fb.

  • people who think you should 'friend' them because they know you by proxy
  • people who have something like 800 friends, really? You may know a lot of people, but do you really have that many friends?
  • people who think you should 'friend' you because you once knew them 10-15 or 20 years ago, but haven't talked to them since and they wouldn't know you from any kid on the street
  • love this...seeing peeps from high school, this has really provided some insight and humor
  • and this, my stalking career has gotten a real boost!

What this all boils down to is this...I think I might be a neglectful parent to like do not like. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...