Wednesday, February 18, 2009

fb for mommies

so I am now an offical facebook addict, I might need rehab in malibu someday.

Last night I was thinking of all the status items I could have written for the day and decided that there should be fb for mommies, I honestly don't think the general public wants to know the tests and triumphs of our days but I feel like we need an outlet. So I am going to list some status goodies for my past few days, feel free to add a few of your own.

>a girl with an opinion wonders if she will ever get the priviledge of using the bathroom alone again
>a girl with an opinion wonders if her two year old could just stop and listen when she calls his name, just once
>a girl with an opinion wonders if she should stop being scared of potty training
>a girl with an opinion would love a day all to herself, doing nothing for anyone, nothing at all

I'll let you know if I start a revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...