Sunday, February 15, 2009

make new friends but keep the old

I have decided that there are few things better than having old friends come see you at your new place. Its been a little rough for us to make this home with all our familiar faces so far away, this was solved for us for a few days with a visit from some old friends.

I feel like I can't thank them enough for coming to us.

So note to self, when someone leaves the familiar and needs to see the faces of those who mean so much to them, go to them. Don't ask them to come to you. Let them share their new place with you and show you how they've tried to make it home, most of all their house will feel like a home with just your presence.

All you old friends out there, my hat's off to you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...