Monday, November 23, 2009

the good news

it seems like the only way we can get some good news lately is to answer the religious solicitors at the front door who want to "share the good news", well today I am going to try and change that.
Recently a friend of mine stated that she was 'down like the economy' and honestly I think all of us at some time could agree with her, so today while I was in the shower (my little think tank) I thought that maybe I could start sharing a little good news for each day until the end of the year. This little blog had gotten pretty dusty and needed some attention so what better venue to challenge myself to making one good news statement a day...you're more than welcome to join in...put yourself up to the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you really think or feel...